What data Kiveli Translations collects from you
Kiveli Translations may collect:
- your personal identification information (name and surname, email address, postal address, phone number, business name)
- any other personal information found within the personal documents you sent
Why is this data collected
Data is collected for the purposes of:
- identifying you when you contact Kiveli Translations
- providing you the services you have requested
- giving you a quote
- providing answers to your queries
- updating you regarding your order
- sending you the monthly newsletter, only if you have subscribed
- posting to you your translations
- invoicing you
- record and bookkeeping
- complying with the code of professional conduct
- improving this website and your customer experience
How is data stored
Data is stored on:
- a password-protected desktop and laptop
- an encrypted and password-protected external hard drive
- the WordPress platform, only if you have subscribed to the newsletter
- WordPress Contact Lists, only if you have come through Kiveli Translations’ website contact forms
- cloud technologies for access through multiple devices
How long is data kept for
Personal data is kept for as long as it is reasonably required for legal or business purposes.
Kiveli Translations will neither share with nor sell to any third parties your personal data for the purposes of marketing.
Kiveli Translations may share your data with third parties in the following cases:
- When needed to deliver the services you requested under the terms of service you accepted when you requested the services.
- When required by the law.
- With Kiveli Translations’ team members, contractors, freelancers for the purposes of carrying out business activities such as delivering to you the requested services.
Email marketing and monthly newsletter
When you unsubscribe, you are automatically removed from the subscribers’ list.
Cookies and website notices
Kiveli Translations uses Google Analytics. You can find here Google Analytics’ Data privacy and security notices.
You can opt-out from cookies. Visit your browser’s settings, usually found under the privacy tab, to find out how you can do that.
Links to other websites
This website contains links to other websites. When you leave this site by clicking on those links, please note that Kiveli Translations has no control over the other websites, their privacy policies, or how they might use your personal data.
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
Contact and named DPO
If you have any queries regarding this Privacy Notice, or if you want to get in touch about your data, you can write to Kiveli Georgiou at [email protected].
Changes to this privacy notice
Updates to this privacy notice will be made from time to time and will be reflected on this page.
Last updated 11 March 2021